Vibrations in Research Areas and Laboratories
Buildings for research areas and especially laboratories for micro- or nanotechnology require very low vibration levels. In many cases the natural subsoil oscillation already exceeds the tolerable level. A special dynamic design is then required in order to reduce the dynamical effects on the building. At the same time, the vibrations produced by machines or humans inside the building have to be minimized to ensure a continous fabrication.
Our engineering services are:
- Consulting on all matters of structural dynamics
- Measurements of subsoil vibrations using special equipment for vibrations in nanotechnology
- Conceptual design of a laboratory building
- Modelling and calculation with Finite Elements Method (FEM)
- Dynamic design of foundations
- Reduction of existing vibration levels
- Consulting on low-vibration building services and installations
- Verification of the prognosticated immission level by vibration measurements
Universities, Fraunhofer Institutes and Max Planck Institutes trust us.
For our references click here.