Highly sensitive devices are often installed on a stand to provide a low-vibration foundation for an optimal performance.
A vibration-free placement is technically not possible because of the basic vibration in subsoil existing everywhere in the world.
However, in most cases this subsoil vibration is very low and doesn't disturb a production process.
The question is therefore: how to transfer these relative quietness of the subsoil to the level of the tool footprint?
If the tool is to be installed on a waffle slab, the dynamic properties of the structure as well as the available space should be utilised in an optimal way. Our long-term experience with stands of all kinds has taught us the importance of the careful planning of the stand as the link between a tool and the ground. We are glad to offer support on preliminary investigation, stand design and dynamic simulation as well as final vibration measurements. As a result, you get an individually matched tool foundation according to your requirements.
Considerable advantages are:
- Individual shaping makes the stand most suitable for the geometry of your device
- The footprint of the tool is supported in the best way for both static and dynamic purposes
- Limited surface area, e.g. on a waffle slab can be optimally used
- Cut-offs for media conveying can easily be included
- Optimisation of the stand structure using FE modelling reduces material consumption and net weight
- Precise planning in detail makes the installation on site quick and easy
- Final measurements guarantee best performance and quality
Use our wide experience in stand designing to your advantage.
For our references click here.