It's a well-known fact that railway and road traffic can cause disturbing vibrations. A new route, a different running speed or a higher vehicle density can cause vibrations which affect people in adjoining buildings. Any dynamic design has to consider engineering requirements as well as interests of the local residents. We develop vibration control concepts up to implementation planning.
Among our products are:
- Expert reports for vibration prognosis
- In-situ measurements of immissions due to traffic or special excitation systems
- Dimensioning of vibration control systems
- Implementation planning of track bed isolation (mass-spring-systems)
- Measurements as part of the acceptance procedure
For our references click here.